Finding it tough to get your child to study and get good grades? Do you have to reprimand or punish them so they can memorize lessons? From a kids’ perspective, studying is dull! Learning has unfortunately become like a routine since most schools have a rigid and structured curriculum. Soon children get bored and lose interest in studies – they simply mug up chapters and spew it out during examinations.
Learning should be fun and interesting, so kids can look forward to it and retain the knowledge for future use. Keeping this thought in mind, we have compiled a number of educational apps that help young learners in areas like reading, spelling, and mathematics. Knowledge shouldn’t be restricted to textbooks – it has to be presented in as many different formats as possible to captivate their attention.
Our apps can be very useful in kids’ education:
- Visualizing subjects and topics and relating to them allow children to form a vivid imagination.
- Reading is no longer mundane because speaking and pronouncing new words becomes entertaining.
- Interactive word games to teach kids how to spell and remember words – there are different levels depending on their age.
- Mathematics is not looked upon as a nightmare since it is taught from the ground level using simple, yet enjoyable techniques, which help to build calculation skills at an early age before going on to more difficult sums.
- It is not just fun and games – you can monitor their progress and decide the next activity accordingly.
- Retention capacity improves tremendously, which reflects during class assignments and tests.
- Music, graphics, sounds, animation – these are incorporated to make the app visually appealing.
It is a win-win for parents too as they can take part in the exercise to assist their children. We guarantee that you will notice a marked improvement in your child’s progress in terms of mental capacity – they will focus on their lessons, remember what they learned, and do well at school.
We also offer free bedtime stories that you can read to your kids. We have a variety of topics from pandas to children visiting aliens from outer space to help keep your children’s interest. Check back often because we release new bedtime stories all the time!